Hey guys!! How are ya?? Wanting some macaroons and a cookbook from what I can tell Keep those entries for the Peta cookbook and macaroons comin’- you have until Friday morning.
I just received confirmation of a SUPER awesome giveaway that will begin on Friday- get excited, I promise it’s pretty sweet
Last night, before going to bed I made some goodies….
I used my standard recipe:
-1 can of organic garbanzo beans (I used soaked dried ones for raw hummus)
-minced garlic (i use a lot)
-juice of 1 lemon
-hefty sprinkle of cumin
-sea salt and pepper
-dash of cayenne pepper
* mix all in food processor or vitamix and enjoy
Put some raw tortilla chips in the dehydrator, based off a recipe from one of my favorite guys.
Two trays full of gloriousness:
I also put bfast in the fridge (oats soaked in water) and made some exotic overnight oats this morning:
Overnight oats with almond butter, a mashed banana, 2 diced figs, 1 diced date, a handful of goji berries and chopped dragon berry. Ahhhhhmazing.
Such a fun (and filling!) way to start the day:
The dragon berry turned the oats hot pink!!!!
I love pink
The morning was nothing crazy- I walked the puppies and dropped shaggy Bella off at the groomers (who is now prancing around and flaunting her new haircut..she feels so pretty), cleaned the casa (it’s almost back to normal!) and went to work.
I packed a raw fiesta salad using mixed organic herbs and lettuce, cherry tomatoes, 1/2 orange bell pepper, crumbled raw tortilla chips and salsa on the side.
For snack, I packed some raw hummus, the BEST raw crackers I’ve had yet (from Tucson) and carrots:
When I got home, there was a package waiting for me!!
The lovely people at Pure Inventions were so kind to send me a sample of peach green tea extract to try.
Here’s a little bit of info about it:
Facts & Benefits
- Pure Inventions is a revolutionary line of liquid extracts dedicated to promoting beauty and wellness from within, and helping you achieve a balanced, healthier lifestyle. It can be added to hot or cold water for high antioxidant, zero calorie, cost-effective hydration.
- Wide variety of fruit, cocoa and green tea antioxidant extracts are all natural, fully standardized, and have no caffeine, no carbs, no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, no alcohol and are gluten-free.
- Each dropper of Pure Inventions Green Tea Extract contains 100mg of green tea, but without the caffeine and is loaded with potent antioxidants. The innovative formula also helps keep your immune system robust.
- The delivery system (60 servings in every bottle) is eco-friendly, convenient, and cost-effective. Adding one of our Green Tea extracts to a glass of water costs less than 55 cents.
- Founded in 2003, Pure Inventions is the creation of lifelong friends Lynne Gerhards and Lori Mulligan, both Certified Clinical Nutritionists and Nutritional Consultants.
Pure Inventions Product Line
- Green Tea Extracts: Raspberry, Peach, Tropical, Pineapple-coconut, Vanilla, Original
- Antioxidant Fruit Extracts: Cranberry + Elderberry, Blueberry + White teas, Pomegranate + Acai
- Pure Cocoa Extracts: Chocolate, Vanilla, Mint
- Tranquility Tea Extract: Calming all-natural blend of chamomile, passionflower and magnesium
- Fit & Slender: Weight management formula
Who is this designed for?
Bring it to work, carry it in your purse or brief case take it when out to lunch or out to dinner. It’s convenient, delicious and provides you with a powerful dose of antioxidants.
Children and Teens
Add it to your water bottle; bring it to school in place of juice or soda. It’s naturally sweet with no sugar, artificial sweeteners or calories. Nothing is cooler than being healthy!
Replace your highly sugared, high calorie sports drinks with a healthy alternative that will boost your immune system and hydrate your body
Count it as part of your recommended water intake No Calories, No Caffeine, No Artificial Sweeteners.
Get a powerful dose of antioxidants without taking more pills. Enjoy the benefits and promote your health and longevity!
You may already know the amazing benefits of antioxidants, now try a delicious and highly potent way to get your daily dose of prevention.
High Stress Sufferers
Replace your coffee and caffeine with a natural alternative that will benefit your health and longevity and not add to the stress and anxiety that caffeine puts on your mind and body.
Fountain of Youth Seekers
The antioxidants in Pure Inventions’ extracts fight damaging free radicals, which in turn will help to fight against age-related diseases and slow the aging process.
Pretty cool, eh??
I was anxious to give it a try, so I put some in my water bottle and took a sip…
Clean, lightly sweet and DELICIOUS!
I will definitely be drinking this until the bottle is gone
If you would like to try this awesome product, the people at Pure Inventions have been kind enough to offer a discount code for blog readers- FREE SHIPPING until May 31st if you enter the code P22FREESHIP at checkout on their website.
Well it’s time for me to get ready to teach step, go to school, then back to the casa. Megan is coming over for dinner and I’m planning an Indian-inspired feast
Have a wonderful night!
Something to think: (I read this online today and it made me chuckle) “If you don’t focus on your booty, no one else will”