1. You’re not sure if you still remember how to make chicken.
2. You’ve made the switch from 50% gym attire to 100%.
3. You are scary excited about the holidays. Not just because you love them, but because when they’re over, he’ll be home sooner.
4. You watch your cell phone like a hawk.
5. You’ve read way more books than usual and seen way more movies than usual. Who’s going to Harry Potter tomorrow?!
6. You always know when the next girl’s night will be.
7. You look forward to your workouts more than ever. Not only do they make you feel good, they take your mind off things for that small span of time.
8. In the produce section, you check a zucchini for *freshness* a little longer than necessary.
9. You distract yourself in as many ways as you can. Working long hours, working out, hanging out with friends, puppy wrangling and traveling help the time fly by.
(The thought of going to Tucson next week makes you so happy you want to cry)
10. You decide to buy shoes not only because they’re earthy, trendy and will protect your broken purple toe, but also because they have his name on them.
Need tips on dealing with deployments?? Check out *this post* <3