4/7: Some pics from the day

With kath  1 of 1

The boys and karen  1 of 1

Dancing  1 of 1 3

Dessert  1 of 1

Walking  1 of 1 5

Lake  1 of 1

Comments

1. Looks like a great day!! I did a double-take when I saw Kath, Matt and Karen! Did Liv get to meet Mazen, too? I bet she’d be loving on him :)

2. Leslie W says:

What a fun and beautiful day!!!! Great job with getting those bare feet in the grass with Liv! Great sensory!!!!!

3. Looks like a great day! Liv’s chubby little legs in that first pic — too cute!

4. Karissa says:

That looks like an amazing day!! I’m up here in the Midwest, so a bit jealous it’s already park and grill weather- looks like a blast! And ummm the picture of desserts, I drooled a bit!! ;-)
    I had to say THANK YOU! I started reading your blog about 4 months ago and you have since helped inspire me as I was trying to refine fitness/diet- yesterday, thanks to you and the guest post “Yoga for Dessert,” I tried my first yoga class. Ummm, WOW- I freaking love it, and am already addicted! Can’t believe I went this long without it.

sending some sunshine your way! :)
      so happy to hear that you loved it!!!!!!!! welcome to the obsession <3

5. Who’s where? Lol. You in NC? Or Kath in AZ? :)

6. Looks like a truly wonderful day! And jealous of the beautiful weather!
    I love Olivia’s little dress!

7. What a fun meet-up! Had no idea you all had that planned! I am sure the babies had fun together! :)

8. For a sec I was like “Wait, whose blog am I reading?!” Can’t wait to hear the details!

9. 2 of my favorite bloggers getting in some QT! I love it!

10. Looks like a lovely day! Liv and you in your dresses, so cute <3

11. I’m still full!!

12. You guys look like you had such a fun weekend! <3

13. It looks like you all had a great and beautiful weekend. I like your dress and Livi looks so adorable

14. It looks like you had a wonderful weekend! I’m so jealous of all the sunshine! I love both yours and Livi’s sundresses!

15. Haily Foytik says:

IT’S KATTTTHHHHHHHHHHHH!

16. I love love love your dress! Where’s it from!?

17. How cool that you and Kath got to get together!!!! At first I was like… wait… what??!! Can’t wait to hear more!! :)

18. looks like such a fun day!! also, I LOVE your dress.

19. Looks like a great day with beautiful weather and cute tootsies!

20. Brittany says:

It took me a second to realize that was the Youngers! I have always wondered if you and Kath had met. How did Livi and Mazen get along? Is Mazen as adorable in person as he is in pictures?!

21. Looks like a gorgeous day! I love the sundresses and sandals!

22. Gabriella Allen says:

Loooove your dress! You and Liv look so adorable!

23. What a fun day :) Looks like a great one! Have a great start to your week :) Love + Shine CourtStar

24. What a beautiful day! I am so jealous on your weather! The dessert – I am drooling :-)

25. That bloody mary bar looks amazing! What a great idea…need to replicate that at a future party!

26. Cassie Vaughn says:

I love how much you all are outside! Plus your spring dresses are super cute!

27. Kristin says:

Kath and Matt and Karen!!!
    So excited to get the details! Looks like a great time!

28. Your little girl is going to be a beauty when she grows up. :)

29. So fun that you and Kath got to hang out!! looks like a great day- so looking forward to that weather coming to Boston!

30. Your weekend looks fabulous! I enjoyed the sunshine here in NM by watching lots of great baseball and perhaps getting a little toooooo much sun :)
    Your daughter is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!!

31. I love your dress!

32. Where is that little lake or pool at the end? is it a public place? it looks awesome!

33. Laura J. says:

Love your dress!! I’ve gotta get on this stitchfix bandwagon because they are sending you some seriously amazeballs stuff!