Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder (I used Garden of Life vanilla grain-free from Thrive Market)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup almond milk (use less for a thicker pudding)
- Toppings: granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, gogi berries, etc.
- Mix all ingredients in a glass or small bowl.
- Cover and set in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, stir well, add your toppings, and go!