Chopped Southwest Salad
- 8 oz shredded cabbage
- 2–3 oz shredded carrots
- 2 heaping tablespoons each chopped cilantro and mint
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3–4 chopped avocadoes
- 2 cups-ish tortilla strips or crunched tortilla chips
- your favorite Ranch or Chipotle Ranch dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, herbs, lime juice season well with salt and pepper.
- If serving immediately, add the avocado, more lime, the tortilla chips and toss with Ranch.
- If using for meal prep, keep the avocado, dressing and tortilla chips out of the mixture until ready to serve. The slaw and herbs alone will last a couple of days in the fridge!