EASY Baked Cauliflower Tots
- 1 frozen pack of riced cauliflower with cheese- 10 oz
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large saucepan, heat a little oil on medium and add the riced cauliflower mix. Heat through until the cheese is melted- don’t let it get too hot.
- Remove from heat and stir in the almond flour and spices.
- Make little tot shapes and place on a greased baking dish or cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Serve with Ranch dressing, marinara or Buffalo sauce!