Harvest Turkey Sausage Breakfast Scramble
- 1 chopped green apple
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 2 ribs of celery, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- One package turkey sausage (four sausages), diced
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp chopped sage
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute first four ingredients in olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- After they’re soft (about 5 minutes), stir in one package of turkey or chicken sausage and brown until cooked through.
- Add in 4 whisked eggs, season with salt, and gently flip the eggs, scrambling them with the sausage. Stir in two heaping tablespoons of fresh sage. Top with extra pepper if you’d like.