Sharing a dairy-free and gluten-free recipe for Mediterranean egg bites. Try this as a high-protein meal prep option!
– 3 cloves of minced garlic
– 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
– 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
– 6 whole eggs
– 1/4 cup almond milk
– 1/4 cup gluten-free all purpose baking flour
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
– 1/3 cup kalamata olives
– 1/3 cup grated vegan parmesan (I LOVE Violife)
– Avocado oil for greasing the muffin tins
Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 12 standard muffin tin with avocado oil.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and then gently stir in the remaining ingredients.
Evenly distribute the mix into the 12 muffin spots in the pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and set.
Cool completely before serving, otherwise they get stuck in the muffin tin.