A holiday twist on the class acai bowl! This is gluten-free, vegan and extremely fast to put together.
For cranberry crunch
1/2 cup raw slivered almonds
1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/2 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon coconut oil (liquid)
pinch of nutmeg
pinch of sea salt
For one acai bowl
1 frozen acai pack serving
1/3–1/2 cup cooked pure pumpkin puree (depending on how pumpkin-y you want it)
Scant 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup milk of choice
Optional: Stevia, honey or maple syrup to sweeten
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees and grease a standard cookie sheet with olive or coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine all crunch ingredients and stir well.
3. Spread the crunch ingredients onto the cookie sheet in an even layer. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until fragrant and toasted, flipping once halfway through. Let cool completely before storing in a covered container. You can also stir in some chocolate chips after cooling if you’d like!
4. To make your acai bowl, add the acai pack, milk, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and optional sweetener to a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
5. To serve, pour the acai base into a bowl and top with the cranberry crumble.