Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup (or less!) frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup almond milk (depending on how thick you want it)
- Dried Cranberries
- Coconut Whip
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, and top with your favorite granola and/or dried cranberries + coconut whip.