Slow Cooker Lasagna with Turkey, Veggies and Feta
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- olive oil
- 1lb turkey sausage
- 2 jar marinara sauce
- 1 bag spinach
- 1 container feta
- 1 package lasagna noodles (no boil noodles are recommended)
- a few sprigs of basil, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté zucchini, onion and garlic in olive oil with salt and pepper.
- After about 5 minutes, add turkey sausage, and brown completely.
- In the slow cooker, add marinara sauce, 3 noodles and 1/2 of the turkey/veggie mixture
- Next cover that with fresh spinach and crumbled feta.
- The final layer is noodles, sauce and feta on top
- Set on low for 4 hours
- Top with fresh basil and feast!