The best pasta salad you will ever have in your life
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- One jar of sundried tomatoes in oil, drained
- One jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- One container of feta cheese
- Two fresh tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Two large handfuls of fresh arugula
- 1/4 C chopped fresh basil, two heaping tablespoons of basil from a tube, or pesto
- Olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- 8 servings of your favorite penne pasta, cooked al dente in salted, boiling water
- In a large bowl, add the fresh tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, basil or pesto, feta, artichokes and arugula.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- After the pasta is cooked, drain and run cold water over it.
- Add the pasta to the bowl and toss to combine. Add additional oil, salt or pepper as needed.
- Add garbanzo beans or animal protein for an extra protein boost!
- Stores extremely well in the fridge and tastes even better as leftovers.