Gluten-Free Banana Almond Muffins
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- 1 C almond meal
- 1 C brown rice flour (or whole wheat)
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/8 t nutmeg
- pinch sea salt
- 3 ripe, mashed bananas
- 6 oz yogurt (or canola oil)
- 1 large egg (or flax egg)
- 1/4 C honey (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 t molasses (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients (bananas, egg, yogurt, honey, vanilla and molasses) – stir well.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Try to let cool completely so you don’t burn your mouth off. 🙂