Healthy Baked Breakfast Cookie for One
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 scoop of your favorite protein powder (I used chocolate vegan Shakeology)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp whole wheat flour or almond meal
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the dough onto the parchment to make a round cookie shape, and bake for 12-15 minutes at 350.