Baked Zucchini Sticks
- 1.5 cups brown rice crisp cereal
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch of cayenne
- olive oil spray
- 3 small zucchini
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Pulse cereal and herbs and spices in the food processor. You can make it as fine or as textured as you’d like.
- Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Slice up your zucchini into sticks.
- Whisk one egg and one egg white in a bowl.
- Dip the zucchini into an egg mixture, then into the brown rice crispy coating. The more crisps, the better.
- Place the breaded zucchini sticks onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Spray with olive oil.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve with ranch dressing or marinara.