Healthy Baked Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped in large cubes
- 1 egg
- Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup crushed brown rice cereal
- Spray olive oil
- 3 tbsp of favorite hot sauce (I used Cholula)
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Goat Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Whisk the egg with a bit of water.
- Toss the cubed chicken in a bowl with the egg mixture.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic.
- In another bowl, mix the almond meal, brown rice cereal, salt pepper and garlic powder.
- Dredge the chicken through the dry mix and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray olive oil on top.
- Bake for 15 min.
- While baking, mix the hot sauce and melted butter.
- Carefully brush the chicken bites with hot sauce mixture.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve on top of a bed of spinach, sprinkle with goat cheese and cilantro.