Savory Breakfast Quinoa
- Prepared quinoa that’s been rinsed and boiled in water (or chicken/veggie stock) until soft and fluffy.
- Olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- 1 tbsp Tamari (sub liquid aminos or soy sauce)
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- Start with prepped quinoa.
- Drizzle olive oil in a large pan.
- Add garlic and all the veggies, cook about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Once veggies are soft, stir in the quinoa.
- Season with a splash of Tamari, and more salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with chopped scallions and enjoy!
- Top with your favorite-style eggs for more protein-packed deliciousness!