Vegan Artichoke Dip
- 3 cans (14 oz each) of artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup avocado oil (or neutral oil)
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 container of Kite Hill (or similar vegan) almond cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a food processor, chop the artichokes and garlic so they still have a bit of texture, but are small enough to scoop.
- Add the artichokes and garlic to a round baking dish, and stir in the oil, thyme, and oregano. Cover with foil, and bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the vegan cream cheese of choice.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips!