Massaged Kale Salad Mountain
- 1 bunch kale
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- olive oil
- goat cheese, crumbled
- Wash kale and rip bite-sized pieces off the tough stem.
- Squeeze lemon juice, drizzle on olive oil, sprinkle on sea salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Using your hands, massage the dressing into the kale, squeezing the leaves thoroughly to wilt the kale and distribute the dressing evenly.
- Top with crumbled goat cheese and slice jalapeños.
- This makes a salad mountain for one or a side salad for two!