Zucchini Crust Pizza
- 1 large zucchini, finely grated
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 heaping tablespoon flax meal
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- A little butter or olive oil
- Pizza toppings of choice
- Set shredded zucchini in a bowl with a sprinkle of sea salt, let set while you prepare the rest of the ingredients and strain any excess water
- Heat a skillet on medium-low while you mix all ingredients (minus the pizza toppings, of course) in a large bowl.
- Add a little butter or oil to the pan, and half of the batter to make a large pancake-type shape.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until the batter is browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Top with pizza toppings of choice, or use as bread for a sandwich!