Kale Salad with Chicken, Almonds and Avocado
- Massaged kale salad base
- 1/2–1 grilled chicken breast (seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and oregano. I make this as part of weekly meal prep. Slice or dice it up.)
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 large avocado
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 rib of celery, washed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Tamari or soy sauce
- Garlic powder, cayenne
- In a large bowl, mash the avocado.
- Add a good splash of Tamari, a sprinkle of cayenne, garlic powder, the almond butter, and pepper. Add the massaged kale to the bowl, and massage into the avocado mixture.
- Stir in the almonds, chicken, and top with extra scallions if you like.