Kale Salad with Dried Berries, Goat Cheese and Quinoa
- Massaged kale salad base
- 1/4 cup quinoa, rinsed and cooked
- 1/4–1/2 cup sliced hearts of palm
- 1 serving of goat cheese, crumbled
- Balsamic vinegar (or vinaigrette dressing if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup dried berries of choice (I used blueberries, but cranberries are also wonderful. Fresh sliced strawberries or pomegranate arils would work, too)
- 1/2–1 cooked chicken breast, or sliced pan-fried tempeh
- On a plate, layer the massaged kale, quinoa, goat cheese, hearts of palm, goat cheese, and protein of choice.
- Drizzle with balsamic.