Breakfast Cookie Dough Cereal
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice (almond, peanut, cashew, sun butter, etc)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp maple syrup, honey or liquid stevia
- 1 cup milk of choice (I like almond milk)
Optional Add Ins
- 1/2 scoop protein powder
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Fresh fruit like banana or strawberries
- Goji berries
- Dried Cherries
- Cacao nibs
- Shredded coconut
- Stir together oats, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and any of the optional add ins.
- Add nut butter and sweetener of choice, mixing well and breaking it up with the back of a spoon until it resembles crumbly cookie dough.
- Top with milk of choice and your desired toppings.
- For a quicker breakfast, make this the night before and add the milk in the morning!