- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon of butter, melted
- pinch sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup dried fruit
- ¼–1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the almonds and walnuts until chopped. (I like to leave a little bit of texture variation here.) Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the coconut, hemp seeds, vanilla, honey, butter and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer on the baking sheet and bake for 45 min, stirring once halfway.
- Let the granola cool completely, and stir in the chocolate chips and dried fruit.
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
- Can’t find hemp seeds? No worries. Chia seeds and flax seeds make great add-in substitutions.