Summer Dump Cake
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can crushed pineapple (diced works too)- do not drain
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- Pour the cherry pie filling into a baking dish.
- Top with the crushed pineapples.
- Crumble the cake mix on top. (That’s right; just the mix! No adding eggs or oil or anything like that.)
- Pour the melted butter on top, but try to do it evenly so it makes little dots to cover the entire cake.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes, or until browned and bubbly.