Sharing my top picks for mom, your BFF, your new mama friend, aunts, or ideas for your own personal wish list! Please share any of your ideas in the comments!
Hi friends! I hope you’re having a lovely morning! We’re doing the usual school thing around here and I’m looking forward to testing the last Fit Team workout later today. I’ll be taking tomorrow and Thursday off to get celebrate Thanksgiving with the fam and also finish getting month 1 ready so it can hit your inboxes on Friday!
In the meantime, I wanted to continue the Holiday Gift Guide party with my very favorite gift guide: for Her! <— it’s also the easiest to put together! These are ideas for your fitness-loving friends, the foodies, the BFFs, for your mom, MIL or nana, for the new moms out there, plus stocking stuffers and under $30 finds!
2020 Holiday Gift Guide for Her
Gifts for the fitness fanatic:
– Our favorite wireless headphones. The Pilot and I both have these and love them! They’re awesome for travel and workouts.
– A cute yoga tank
– A Carbon38 set! I’ve been ordering almost all of my athletic apparel from Carbon38 lately. GINAHAR gets you 15% off your first and second orders.
– Bala weights (GINAHAR for 15% off)
– A new water bottle. The kids and I both use and love these ones.
– Gorgeous sparkly leggings (GINAHAR for 15% off)
For the foodie who loves to cook:
– This gorgeous non-toxic pan <— my link gives you $20 off your first order. I ordered the Always Pan in lavender as a little gift and because we really needed a new larger pan.
– Dolly Parton has a collection with Williams Sonoma!
Makeup and skincare gifts:
– A gift box from one of my fave little shops
Fashion finds, accessories and jewelry:
– A Static Nails set. When I didn’t get dip powder for 6+ months, this was the only thing I used. It’s the only polish I’ve found that lasts 5+ days!
For your mom, MIL, or nana:
– A Daily Harvest subscription. I love these for quick and easy lunches and breakfasts! Use the code FITNESSISTA for $25 off your first box.
– A silk sleep mask or pillowcase
– Packing cubes. Something to look forward to when we can travel freely again!
– The best pajamas. I have multiple pairs and they’re so soft and cozy
For the new mama:
– Joggers or cute pajamas
– An offer to come over and help her out with anything she might need (playing with older kids, holding the baby while she takes a shower or stares at the wall, help with errands or grocery pickup)… and actually do it 🙂
Stocking stuffers and under $30 finds:
– Equilibria! Get 15% off your first order. CBD has been a gam changer for my anxiety and I love their mint drops on nights where I know my mind will be racing. I get restful, restorative sleep when I use this before bed.
– Make a grazing box and drop it off on her doorstep with a bottle of wine!
So tell me friends: what are you gifting for the ladies in your family and your BFFs? What’s on your personal wish list this year?
*Note: none of my gift guides are sponsored, and companies are not able to purchase spots on my gift guides. These are all items I curated myself and genuinely think they’d make awesome gifts for someone you love. Affiliate links are included, which don’t affect purchase price but enable me to earn a small kickback. Thank you so much for purchasing through these links and supporting small business and our family. <3