Hi friends! As we put the cherry on top of the 2020 dumpster fire and say ADIOS to this year, I wanted to take a minute to say thank you.
I don’t take this blog or the work I’m able to do for granted, ever. Every single day I’m excited to connect with all of you in this space which first began when the Pilot told me to “stop shopping online so much and find a hobby that doesn’t cost anything.” <— lol. The blog has grown and changed so much over the years, and whether you’re an OG blog reader (thank you!!!) or a new friend (hi! welcome!!), I hope you know how much I appreciate you hanging out with me over here.
Every click, comment, follow, like, product purchase, and pageview directly helps our family and I am sending you so much love and gratitude.
How about a little giveaway?
Each year, I put together some of my favorite products to surprise a lucky reader friend.
One lucky winner will receive the following prizes:
– Beautycounter faves! (daily face SPF, Beyond Gloss in Bare Shimmer, Eye Rescue Cream, and Color Intense Lipstick in Brunch)
– A pair of APL sneakers (my go-to sneakers for workouts and life)
– A pair of Zella leggings (the BEST)
– A Mt. Lemmon candle (made locally here in Tucson!)
– A bag of Truvani protein powder
– Sakara Life Beauty Chocolates (they taste so dang good)
– An Equilibria CBD roller duo and bath bomb
– A goodie pack with some of my favorite healthy treats and snacks
Estimated value: $650
Here’s how to enter:
– Leave a comment below with a happy memory from 2020 🙂
– Fill out this quick survey (it’s less than 3 minutes) and leave an extra comment to let me know. I use this survey to plan out my content for the following year and your feedback is invaluable to me. I really want to make this blog something that you enjoy reading, with the content and topics that interest you, so I’m very thankful to those of you who take the time to share your thoughts!
– Follow me on Instagram and leave a comment on my latest post (leave an extra comment below to let me know!)
– Leave a podcast review if you enjoy the show (and leave an extra comment to let me know!)
The winner will be announced one week from now on the blog!
Ready, set, go!
This giveaway is sponsored by Caroline, who is currently peacefully snoring on the couch.