My best friend’s birthday was last week, and I decided to make part of her gift this year. I wanted to make her something she could enjoy every day, so I took a trip to the craft store and bought some supplies.
What you’ll need:
Embroidery Floss (any color)
Circular Beads (optional, you can use any beads you’d like!)
- Supplies: Pair two arm’s lengths of thread and fold in half, leaving one side looped.
- Put loop through the bead, and secure.
- Repeat on the opposite side of the bead (add a second set of strings like me if you’d like!).
- Begin with one group of strings. Leaving two strings in the middle, and one on each side, begin your knotting.
I made an embarrassing demo video so you’ll know what to do…
5. Weave each set of strings, until they’re all done. Wrap the bracelet around your wrist to know how far to weave
6. Tie a knot at the end of the weavings (both sides).
7. Leave a couple of strings past the knot, and trim the rest.
8. This is what it’ll look like pre-hardware!
9. And 10. Tie the hardware using the remaining strings to both ends.
11. Give to your BFF so she can enjoy it!
Hope she loves her new bracelets!