Hi friends! Happy Friday! And Happy New Year!!! I have so.many.thoughts about 2020 and my goals/semi-ambitions for 2021, but I wrote it all up in a lengthy post that will be up early next week. In the meantime, I’m SO pumped to say peace out to 2020 and am looking forward to a new year.
I would love to say that our recent New Years Eve was dramatically different than our usual fancypants events, but it was very similar to most years. The Pilot was gone – he traveled all week this week and is back today – and the girls and I hung out at home. My mom, nana, and cousins came over, we ate Ina’s turkey lasagna, fresh sourdough, and salad, lit sparklers in the driveway, and said, “Happy New Year!” and toasted at 9pm. It was low-key and perfect.
It’s time for the weekly Friday Faves party! This is where I share some of my favorite finds from the week and around the web. I always love to hear about your faves, too, so please shout out something you’re loving in the comments section below!
Read, watch, listen:
– Currently reading The Huntress. I tried a while ago and couldn’t get into it, but decided to give it another whirl. While it’s not as engrossing as The Alice Network, I’ll pluck through a handful of pages before crashing each night.
– Check out my most recent podcast episode with Katy Bowman and Jill Miller here!
Fashion + beauty:
– Pajama OBSESSION. These were an x-mas gift from a good friend and she said they were her favorite ‘Rona discovery. They are by far, the softest, comfiest jammies I’ve ever owned. (I like them even better than my usual Moonlight PJs.) Apparently they’re also in super high demand and when she has drops, they sell out quickly. My friend said when she saw the print, she knew I had to have some. (My favorite color is leopard print.)
– If you’ve been curious about joining Beautycounter as a consultant, they’re offering a free Countertime mini (value $169) when you enroll with any starter set. This is my favorite favorite collection!! Email me if you’d like more info (firstname.lastname@example.org) – I’d love to chat with you about the opportunity and see if it’s a fit for you!
(Our friend made the most ridiculous hot cocoa bombs! The girls and I had an afternoon hot cocoa party and it.was.awesome.)
Fitness + good eats:
Some New Years-ish posts:
* I’ll also be hosting a fitness challenge on the 18th and would love to see you there! Details will be up on Monday.
Happy New Year, lovely friends. I hope you have a great weekend and I’ll see ya on Monday with lots of life and fitness content. For now, we’re off to madre’s house to enjoy some New Years menudo with the crew.