Hi friends! I’m so excited for today’s episode because I interviewed my good friend Jen, and asked her many of the amazing questions you sent in via Instagram. It’s funny because I’ve followed her blog for years and years, and we’ve connected via email and DM so many times, but this was our first time actually chatting on the phone! She’s just as kind and wonderful as you’d expect from reading her blog.
Jen Eddins is pretty much a superhero. She’s a yoga instructor, group fitness instructor, personal trainer, running coach, author, single mom, and the blogger behind Peanut Butter Runner. It’s one of my personal favorite blogs to read, and if you haven’t made her sourdough bread yet, you need this in your life.
In this episode, we chat about:
– How to combine power yoga with strength training
– How she became an intuitive eater
– How she balances everything she does (teaching, working, taking care of a baby solo)
– The best breastfeeding food (it’s cake)
– and her Zero 2 Run program, which you can check out here
I loved having her on the show, and I hope you enjoy listening to this one.
Thank you so much for listening and for all of your support with the podcast! Please leave a rating or review if you enjoyed this episode. If you leave a rating, head to this page and you’ll get a little “thank you” gift from me to you.