This gift guide includes tons of gift ideas for the women in your life: your mom, your BFF, your aunt, grandma, or even yourself.
Hey hey! Happy almost-Friday! What are you up to this morning? I’m checking out a new workout – I’ll report back!- and getting started on wrapping the mountain of gifts. I only have 2 more holiday gifts to pick up plus gift cards for teachers, and we’re calling it good.
If you’re looking for gift ideas, I saved the best gift guide for last: for her! These are all ideas that would make amazing gifts for any of the women in your family, your best friend, or yourself. I totally take advantage of holiday sales and treat myself to a little somethin’ here and there. 😉 What are you doing for your mom or grandma this year? I’d love to hear any new ideas!
2018 holiday gift guide your BFF (or yourself!)
Accessories and clothes:
Home and kitchen:
– If you’re shopping for yourself, get a eufy. It’s a gamechanger! I use it pretty much every day and am constantly shocked by how much dust and Caro hair it picks up.
– A new juicer. I’ve had my current juicer for almost 10 years (and it’s still in Valdosta), so I think it’s time to upgrade and bring the juice game back.
– A spiralizer. This one is $17.99 and has great reviews.
– An Instant Pot. This is my #1 most-used kitchen appliance right now. I use it almost every day, whether it’s to cook rice, sweet potatoes, chicken, our entire meal, or some boiled eggs. It’s so versatile and if I got rid of everything else in the kitchen, I’d want to keep the Instant Pot.
– A Daily Harvest gift card or subscription! Their bowls and smoothies are my fave and make really convenient breakfasts and lunches.
– A Homesick candle. Love that the scents are customized for various states.
Watermelon sleeping mask. This smells like a lovely watermelon cocktail or Jolly Rancher.
Moroccan oil. My hair is worthless without Moroccan oil. When I don’t use it, I notice that it feels extremely dry and brittle. It makes a huge difference in texture and shine, and I’ve been using it on the girls’ hair for years. Tangles are never an issue because of Moroccan oil!
PHLUR perfume. I’m obsessed with this perfume. They use nontoxic ingredients (and clearly label all of them) and the scents are gorgeous. You can order a sample pack and the cost of the sample pack goes towards a full bottle.
Experiences and personalized gifts:
– Plan a fun girls’ night out with cocktails and a show or a movie
– A class pass or punch card to her favorite workout studio
– Treat your friend to a spa service (bonus points if they serve lunch + champagne).
– Shopping for a new mom (or any mom)? Attach a little note that says, “Good for one nice long nap or some time alone, whenever you need it.” And let her use it! I promise you’ll make her whole day.
What’s on your own personal wish list this year? Did you take advantage of any of the incredible holiday sales?
To spice up this year’s gift guides, I’m including some surprise giveaways. Leave a comment below and I’ll pick a lucky winner to receive a PHLUR candle and full bottle of perfume in a scent of their choice. For a bonus entry, like and comment on my most recent IG post.
*Note: none of my gift guides are sponsored, and companies are not able to purchase spots on my gift guides. These are all items I curated myself and genuinely think they’d make awesome gifts for someone you love. Affiliate links are included, which don’t affect purchase price but enable me to earn a small kickback. Thank you so much for supporting this little blog. <3