This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, my favorite almond milk. Read on for a refreshing and healthy summer treat idea 🙂
Popsicles: one of the ultimate foods of summer.
These popsicles are so refreshing, and the best part: only four ingredients! Aren’t those the best types of recipes? You can blend four ingredients, pour and freeze before jumping back in the pool or flipping your veggies on the grill.
Word to the wise, though: be sure to rinse out the blender well before making these. Mine somehow had soap leftover in it and the first batch was soapsicles. I don’t recommend it. Buuuuut, the second batch was worth the battle injury.
Here’s the recipe if you’d like to give them a try! The batter makes enough for 8 popsicles, but if (like me) you only have four molds, freeze the rest in a glass container for a lovely summer sorbet.
- 16 oz fresh pineapple, chopped
- 8 oz Blue Diamond Almond Breeze (I used the unsweetened vanilla)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 heaping tablespoons fresh mint
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until set (about 2 hours).
- Try using different herb and fruit combinations instead of the pineapple and mint!
- Strawberry and basil
- Blueberry and lavender
- Raspberry and mint
This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze. As always, all opinions are my own.